Our #1 best-selling incontinence product is not fancy or high-priced – it’s the washable, waterproof underpad. Here are 5 reasons why you need this versatile, inexpensive timesaver:
- Underpads, also called overlays, are quilted absorbent pads that can hold up to 4 cups of liquid, so they’re great for frequent urination.
- They’re lightweight, easy to change and can be washed with the rest of your laundry because they don’t take up the entire load.
- Perfect for quick cleanups and nighttime wetting, underpads can be doubled up so that once an accident occurs, the top layer can be removed, leaving a dry second layer for instant cleaning.
- Overlays are not only for beds; they can also be used on chairs, sofas, and car seats. The popular “tuck-in” style features fabric on both sides of the pad, allowing you to secure it in place.
- Reusable underpads are cost effective and efficient for everyday use.